Friday

Antonio Carlos Jobim

'Oh but I watch her so sadly. How can I tell her I love her?'

I could live each step I've taken along Ipanema Beach over and over again. Brazilians have such a rich love of life.

And I'm delighted to see that my daughter has fallen in love with the same music I've loved all my life.

This timeless duet with Andy Williams and Antonio Carlos Jobim can invoke the most wonderful memories of the halcyon days of Brazil's Rio de Janeiro.

The Girl from Ipanema or Garota de Ipanema




Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lou Antosh said...

Hey Fadder (as we say in Philadelphia), can you help me with an audi question. I do a blog at cinnman.blogspot.com and want to add an audio file. Can you give me a how-to on that?Thanks. I like your music choices.
Lou Antosh

2:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home